Saturday, December 31, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It's once again time to celebrate the coming of a fresh new year and everyone out making lists of resolutions and kissing at midnight and scaring away evil spirits with firecrackers and all that fun stuff. I won't be doing any of the above because I don't believe in New Years' resolutions because it's up to you to make the changes you want and if you really wanted them, you'd think you'd be able to remember it, right? I also will not be getting kissed because I don't have a boyfriend or any guy who is actually dieing to be with meand won't get one for sure unless one of Christie's brothers does which is 100% unlikely. I only scare away evil spirits for Chinese New Year and that's usually me watching it on T.V. because they are illegal. So yeah, I have an ironic life and want to wish you a Happy New Year anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home