Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sorry Missy!!!!!!!!!

I really apologize to my whole one reader. Get that, on reader, I'm definitely moving up in this world. Anyway, I know I haven't been updating for more than a week and I apologize for not posting comments on your blogs Missy. Anyway, on with the news. January 8th was Geurilla Impeachment Day and I had alot of fun making signs with my dad and then walking to school to put up stickers. I would have to say that I was a walking portest all on my own but I had fun trying to influence people. I don't have any pictures but the only person who reads this is Missy and she saw me so it doesn't really matter. I think this is going to be a pretty long blog because I have alot of things on my mind. You can help out with the Impeach Bush Coalition by clicking on the corner banner on my blog or going here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home