Monday, January 23, 2006

WOOHOO!!!!

Finals are finally over and I, ironically enough, still have homework. Namely history work but that's what you get for taking an AP class. Anyway, I know I haven't updated my blog in who knows how long but oh well. I got my hair dyed to red and I really mean red. My mom offered to do a touch up job but I refused. The reason behind this is because I cut my hair and nobody knows except for my brother and I. Mom will find out sooner or later but she has to accept that hair does grow and it will be back in no time. I like it better short but not so short that I can't put my hair in a bun. Ah, one more day of freedom and homework. And now, "Before we begin our banquet (lunch for me), I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Oddment! Blubber! Tweak! " -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. ^__^y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home