Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

If you are going to read this, beware ... there are
MAJOR SPOILERS!!!!!
(next week=])
So I just finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I must say, JK Rowling has kept my attention from beginning to end minus the break where I had to teach and help set up for Relay for Life. Aside from that, JK has produced a true masterpiece that will live on in the hearts of all her fans forever. I will absolutely not reveal anything in this book to you right now but I will be doing a Chapter by Chapter summary of the book starting next week when I'm up in Oregon. I have to say Deathly Hallows surpassed my expectations, and trust me, my expectations were high. But yes, at one point I was crying so hard I could barely see. Overall, through all the death and sadness, there were shining spots that brought light to such a dark tale and made the ride so much better!! DEFINITELY A MUST READ!!!!! =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home