Monday, February 20, 2006

Urban is Over... :(


Yes, Urban Paradise is over although I wish it wasn't but what can I do. It was a great show though and 4 out of the 6 people I invited came so that was great. Justine, Tiffany, and Krystle were supposed to come to the 1:30 show but didn't come so I was disappointed but they showed up to the 5:30 and I didn't know so when I saw them I kind of froze but it was great anyway. So yeah, this is the first time anyone form school has gone to se me dance, but Jan and Krystle missed out because Jan had to go to her grandma's or something and Krystle got into a fight with her mom. It was a great experience overall and iym having second thoughts about not doing hip hop. You never know, the next time you se me I could be doing the Harlem Shake ...hehe, not really. Oh well, maybe next year. I will let you know though that whatever I post here, I'm going to post on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home