Friday, April 28, 2006

Day of Silence... shhhhhhh!!

I think the best thing in the world, besides really hot British/American actors, is people being free about their sexuality. I completely support the gay movement and I would have participated on Day of Silence if I didn't have to do a lab on the last day to sign up. I missed out again. Day of Silence, for those of you who don't know, is a day where high school students around the world are silent for an entire day. This is to symbolize the silence gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender teens have to endure because they can not openly express their sexuality without being humiliated and shunned from society as the abnormal ones. I am not gay, lesbian or transgender but sometimes I wish I was ... I really don't know why (I'm psycho).

I would also like to add a side note about how the government is a bunch of right - wing haters because they can not accept that people are gay and there is nothing they can do about it. So they might as well take away their freedoms as a citizen of the United States and not let them marry who they want to. It states nowhere that marriage is the union between a man and a women. Neither does it state anywhere that marriage is between a man and a man or a woman and a woman. In fact, it doesn't say anywhere what marriage is so who has the right to define it??? Obviously the Chimpanzee/Puppet of the Administration a.k.a. the President thinks he does. I think everyone should be allowed to do as they please. Everyone has a right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happi ... oh wait, they've taken that away already. What has the administration given to us? How about limitations, unemployment, destruction, low moral, higher gas prices, oh yeah and bunch of BS that all the "holy" people of Jesusland/United States of America have soaked up. Isn't life wonderful in the U.S.???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home