Wednesday, August 15, 2007

About those spoilers ...

Turns out it's a complete waste of my time to replay the entire book for you when the book itself is better and will take about the same amount of time to read (what can I say, I'm not so good with summaries). But I will tell you it's definitely worth your time, this book is awesome. I've read it twice and I'm still crying over some of the deaths.

So an update for all _ of my readers. I'm about to start my senior year, I haven't finished my summer homework, and I am just a step closer to getting my own room. I have no idea how this year is going to play out but with Christie by my side ... or behind me =] we'll make it through. And no, whatever you may think I'm not doing all of Christie's homework ... just some of it. =] Au revoir for now and I'll see you the next time I blog. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home