Friday, January 27, 2006

Eragon: The Movie

Back to the drawing board for me. I successfully made it through my first week of the spring semester except for the little glitch where I left my algebra homework at home. I really did do it though, I swear. Anyway, this is about Eragon, not homework. I found out very late that there was going to be a movie made about the book. I thought I knew something Missy didn't but I guess I did know how hot Eragon was going to be and she didn't, hehe. Anyway, I'm totally syked and can't wait for December 16th, the current release date. Visit Shurtugal.com and their affiliates to find out more about the movie.

I also have a hard time with this becoming a movie. I really don't know why. Maybe it's because they are using Edward Speleers, a new film actor but an actor nonetheless, for Eragon, sort of like Daniel Radcliffe but not because he's already 17. Anyway, he's done acting before which doesn't scare me so I guess that clears things up. I don't know what it is but I seem to have a thing for foreign guys. American people just don't appeal to me. I mean, all the guys I think are really hot are not from America except for Billie Joe and Max Thieriot. I dson't know why either. Maybe it's the accent. It probably is the accent. Maybe it's just the overall ensemble if you know what I mean. Oh well, one more thing for me to ponder.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 AM , Blogger luvme said...

all europeans are better, but no one can make a good eragon, cuz he's a book character, not a movie character!!! when will hollywood understand this???

 
At 5:23 PM , Blogger WingedAngel said...

omg ppl are mean. gee's i mean i havent seen all of the movie but it looked alright. i mean its ahrd to find the right actor and all but i dont think he did that bad of a job. well yah thats all my imput. Bi

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home