Friday, February 10, 2006

Late News

I just finished watching the opening ceremony for the Olympics in Torino, Italy. Kind of reminds me of Olympe Maxime (HP) or Olympe de Gouges who was a women's rights activist during the French Revolution. But enough history, I hate it now. So life isn't so great because ...
  1. My grades are slowly yet surely dropping and I can't help it.
  2. I'm typing without looking at the keyboard and making a lot of mistakes.
  3. Harry Potter news is slow and so is it for Green Day and the Inheritance Trilogy.
  4. I am behind in Eldest and Missy is ahead of me.
  5. There are like 3 teachers leaving next year and never coming back.
  6. I need to get a life.
  7. I have to do a P.E. project (I mean really, who assigns P.E. homework???).
  8. Urban Paradise is coming up and I still think I'm gaining weight. I really do need to do the whole anorexia thing for the next week.
  9. My friends can't trust me (not really but I felt like making it sound worse).
  10. People are dropping dead right and left and there is genocide in Sudan.
  11. I'm being shoved into pink costumes when people know I hate pink.
  12. I have to abandon my potential social life for dance.
  13. My iPod is screwed up because it only plays for about an hour and a half.
  14. I feel like disappearing and the only thing keeping me here is the prospect of friends and dance in the following day. And Daniel Radcliffe.

I didn't realize how depressing i was until now. Oh well, the list could go on. And there are things that I would say but won't out of the fear that my parents would read this or that Missy would beat me up over it. So yeah, I have the Cheesecake Factory party to look forward to although I probably won't be eaing in order to fit into all my costumes properly. Ta Ta For Now!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home